Upcoming Member Events & Trainings
- BSA/AML Responsibilities of Money Service Businesses (MSBs) – August 17th at 2:00 PM ET
- Compliance Committee Meeting - August 18th at 2:00 P.M. ET
- Preparing for Your CMS Certification Audit or Gap Analysis – August 24th at 2:00 PM ET
- BSA/AML Responsibilities of Banks Serving Payment Processors and MSBs – August 31st at 2:00 PM ET
- Government Relations Committee Meeting - September 1st at 2:00 P.M. ET
- Payment Processor BSA/AML Teamwork - Suspicious Activity Incident Referrals & Suspicious Activity Reports – September 7th at 2:00 PM ET
- Monthly Member Meeting - September 12th at 2:00 P.M. ET
Online State Bill Tracker & Government Relations News Updates
As a member of the TPPPA, your organization has access to the Online State Bill Tracker & Government Relations News Updates. Click on the links below to access these Member Only resources.
Bills to Note:
California – A.B. 2269 – Digital financial asset businesses: regulation (Money Transmitter and Financial Transactions; Privacy and Data Security; Debt Collection)
- To be heard August 11th in Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Bill text
Regulatory Update Subscriptions
Click on the button below to access the links to subscribe to the current regulatory updates.
Member Only Trainings & Recordings
Click on the button below to access the current training schedule which includes links to register for upcoming trainings and recordings of the past trainings we have held this year.